We are just over the hump with the peak holiday season and things are back to normal, meaning all orders placed will ship within 24hrs. Below are guidelines on what we see typical transit times for various types of service levels, as well as important info for international shipping. Use the info below when choosing your preferred carrier:
For US orders:
Depending on your ZIP code and actual date when ordering, please keep the following timelines in mind:
- UPS ground will take up to 5 days to West Coast, or as little as 2 days for Eastern, Mid-Atlantic and South Eastern US states
- USPS Priority 2-day should be a guaranteed 2-day window, but it sometimes can take an extra day or two to reach its destination.
For International orders:
- Please keep in mind that you MAY get charged sales tax (VAT), import duties, or both. We have no control over this, and it will vary significantly in amount, procedures, delays and may affect delivery times if the correct payments are not promptly made to local authorities. We have no control over this, but it's fair to assume it, as you are charged no sales tax or VAT when you purchase online from our store.
- If you select 1st Class US Mail service, this will vary significantly in transit time. We see as little as 5 days to UK, Germany or Belgium, but could take as long as 10 days or more to Australia, Russia or Singapore.
- USPS International Priority is faster, but not always the case. In theory, it's a minimum 3-day transit time to EU countries, but can also vary greatly. Keep in mind that both this service and the First Class USPS will relay on the national postal service in the recipient country to deliver the parcel, and it will depend on the efficiency of each national post system.
- UPS international saver or expedited is the most reliable service at 2 to 4 days to deliver, assuming all eventual duties or taxes are paid promptly.
- You will be emailed a tracking number as soon as your order ships. For US postal service choices, this tracking will ONLY go as far as getting it out of the country, and it will then enter each country's respective tracking system. So if you live in Poland and you receive a tracking email, you will only be able to track it on www.usps.com until it has left the US. After that it stops showing progress and you have to inquire with your local postal carrier. We know, it's not ideal, but not much we can do. We can not offer refunds for a lost package once tracking shows it left the US. We do not have the ability to insure the parcels, please consider this when placing orders - especially with shipping via USPS.
We hope this helps answering your urgent shipping questions. For more info, please drop us a line at email@example.com