March 2019 Candylab Toys Photo Competition
We absolutely love mid-century design and aesthetic. We wanted to give you, our Candylab Fans, an opportunity to show us just how much you love our unique designs! This is your chance to capture the essence of Candylab, keep it simple and make it beautiful.
We’re asking you to capture the simplistic Candylab design in a photo (up to 3 entries per person). The photo should be eye catching and creative. Post the photo to Instagram using the hashtag #SimplyCandylab
Runner up receives a $100 Gift card to Candylab & an IG photography kit (phone tripod, pocket sized reflector & Anker portable charger).
- Only contains Candylab product
- Highlights the Candylab design aspect
- Must be formatted in a 1:1 ratio
- Only original work
- Up to 3 entries per person
- Please note, once submitted Candylab Toys reserves the right to repost to any and all types of media platforms as well as printed publications.
Who Can Enter?
Eligibility: You must be 18 years old or older to enter, and you may only submit three photos per person.
How to Enter:
- Take a Photo: Candylab products must be showcased in the photo.
- Hashtag It: Your caption must also include the hashtag: #SimplyCandylab
- Post the Photo: Post the photo to your own Instagram account. Your profile must be set to “Public,” in order for your photo to be seen and to participate in this Contest.
Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges and will be judged according to the following criteria:
- a) Creativity
- b) Originality
- c) Appeal
- d) How well the entry represents our design aesthetic.
Submissions: The Contest begins at (insert date) After that time, you may submit your photo in the manner stated above until the contest closes one week later, at (insert date).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entrants are responsible for the resolution of any legal issues arising from their submitted works and agree to pay any costs thereby incurred.
- Entries are only accepted through the Internet.
- Once submitted, entries will not be returned to entrants under any circumstances, even if they are later withdrawn.
- Please note that no response will be given to any inquiries, complaints, or objections regarding the judges' decisions.
- Although entries are handled with the greatest possible care, the organizer will not bear responsibility for accidents, damage, loss, or other problems that occur during data transfer.
- The organizer will not bear responsibility for entrant damages, etc. arising from or related to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to network failure, computer viruses, or unauthorized access to its servers.
- Entrants are required to obtain the prior permission and consent of the persons who are portrayed in their works or who hold the copyright or other intellectual property rights to the works or the items portrayed therein.
- Entrants agree to fully indemnify the organizer and bear all responsibility for any third-party complaints or objections concerning copyright or other intellectual-property-right infringement or damages arising from submitted works.
- The organizer reserves the right to publish entries to its public social networking service accounts throughout the submission period to publicize the contest. Such publication does not guarantee an award of any kind.
- The organizer reserves the right to publish all entries onto websites and social networking service accounts. Some entries might be cropped for publication.
- With the objective of accomplishing the goals outlined in the above clause, the organizer, etc. may: (a) display the winning entries in whole or in part on websites or public social networking service accounts under its administration, with the addition of graphical effects, sound effects, or music, and (b) employ the winning entries in whole or in part in the creation of posters, tickets, and pamphlets promoting photo exhibitions and other events. The winners agree not to exercise moral rights to works so used.
- For objectives other than those stated above, upon agreement with the entrant or winner, the organizer reserves in perpetuity the non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, make public, publicly transmit, display, print, distribute, and screen entries or winning entries, without further compensation.
- Entries that in the judgment of the organizer do not conform to these Entry Guidelines will be disqualified. Entrants will not be notified in this event.
- If a winner is found to be disqualified after a prize is awarded, the award might be revoked and the entrant requested to return the prize.