Do you love how it feels to create something new? As our Product Designer at Candylab you’ll help craft the fine details that make our toys so beloved. You will conceptualize, design, and help build the toys we make.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Founder and Head of Product we are looking for an experienced designer to shape our product line-up.
Who you are:
You want to create a product that has a place in culture and history. Candylab is being recognized as a true innovator in its industry. You have at least 2 years of experience designing at consumer-focused companies; and experience designing for mass production. You posess incredible design chops. You will wear multiple hats: design, conceptualize, prototype, manage production, study our retail experience, and tie it to overall branding.
You’re not afraid of a spreadsheet. Metrics are important, you’re analytical and also trust your artistic background to make the best design decisions.
You’re a great communicator.
You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life.
You have a people-focused design mentality and a deeply curious nature.
You thrive in a fast paced environment.
You ideally have an interest in cars, architecture and of course graphic design.
Why Work for Candylab?
- Great benefits including health care
- Opportunities for Flexible Working
- Awesome office space and a list of big name brands to work with. New York Times, Saint Laurent, Airstream to name a few.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Product Design: 5 years (Preferred) Experience in Solidworks or a similar modeler required.
Work Location: New York City
Must have US work permit.
Please send resume, portfolio and a cover letter to email@example.com